News Desk: Stroke is one of the various causes of death. Statistics show that stroke is the third leading cause of death and paralysis in the world.
Many people think that stroke is a disease of the elderly. However, recent statistics show that the number of strokes has also increased among young people. The proportion of strokes among young adults has risen to 15-30 percent.
Who is more at risk of stroke?
1. High blood pressure (more than 120/80)
2. Those who smoke
3. Diabetic patients
4. Those who suffer from insomnia
5. Those suffering from obesity
6. Working all day sitting
7. Eating fried food
8. If there is a history of stroke in the family
10 in patients with tuberculosis and syphilis . During pregnancy or postpartum period
11. If there is a deficiency of vitamin B12
. Even children can have a stroke (pediatric stroke).